School Uniform Information
School uniform plays a valuable role in contributing to the ethos and setting the tone of a school. It is our policy that all children should wear a uniform when attending our school. Our policy on school uniform is based on the notion that school uniform:
- promotes a sense of pride in the school in line with our ethos
- engenders a sense of community and belonging towards the school
- supports positive behaviour
- is practical and smart
- identifies the children with the school
- makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance, no matter what their financial background
- is designed with health and safety in mind
- prepares older children and families for the much stricter uniform requirements of Secondary School.
School Uniform – Required for all pupils
- School navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo.
- White polo shirt (with or without logo), white shirt or blouse
- Grey Skirt, pinafore, trousers or shorts
- Navy blue and white gingham checked dress in the summer
- White, black, grey or navy socks or grey tights
- Black, sensible, low-heeled, supportive shoes (black boots may be worn in the winter)
PE Kit It is essential for safety reasons that children are properly equipped for PE. Please make sure that your child’s kit is in school from Monday to Friday and is kept in a named bag.
- White t-shirt
- Navy shorts
- A tracksuit may be worn during the colder months, preferably navy in colour
- Plain trainers (plimsolls may be worn in KS1)
- Plain green hoodie or green Forest School hoodie with school logo.
- Plain t-shirt
- Navy or green jogging bottoms, trousers or shorts.
- Wellies in wet weather, trainers in the summer.
Where to Buy All of the above items can be bought at most clothing shops and supermarkets. Logoed items can be purchased from OHM Clothing or Mapac by clicking on the below links.
We also offer high quality second hand items through the school PTA, please contact the office for more information.