Hours: 15 hours per week, mornings
Salary: £9.81 to £10.21 per hour (£6,416 to £6,814 pa) depending on qualifications/experience
Contract type: Permanent
Collingbourne C of E Primary School is a brilliant place to be! We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and skilled teaching assistant to join our supportive and welcoming team. We wish to appoint someone who:
- Is a team player with excellent communication skills.
- Loves children and is determined to help them fulfil their potential.
- Is fun!
- Has experience of KS1.
- Can help children develop their emotional social needs.
- Experience of mixed-aged teaching is desirable but not essential.
We can promise you:
- Wonderful children!
- A brilliant and supportive team.
- Modern and well-equipped facilities.
For further information and an application pack, please refer to our school website www.collingbourne.wilts.sch.uk, contact the school office on 01264 850346, or e-mail email@example.com. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Closing date (and time): Monday 15 November 2021 at 10am
Interview date: Monday 22 November 2021
Commencement date: 01 January 2022
Collingbourne C of E Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All applicants will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.